Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eyeballs & Flesh

Saturday night, Katie fed us mangosteen, rambutan, and dragon eyes (different tropical fruits). They taste incredible, but they look kind of gross. We also discussed the potential perils associated with Alyce's speed-walking problem. I have never seen a person walk so fast in my life. I have no idea where it comes from, but absolutely no one can keep up with her. She also has a cute tendency to smile all the time, including when she talks about all of the things that could go wrong on this trip. Example: "We've never had someone step on an unexploded mine. Just don't go wandering into the jungle."

In the spirit of group bonding, we checked out some pictures of Juan-Pablo's engineering club and their race car. I admired the one girl in the photo. Juan-P: "But we didn't have any girls in our group..." I forgot he has long hair. Woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment